The Academy is delighted to announce that Bryan D. Clutz, Ph.D., Senior Director of Administrative Forums, will assume the role of Research Director. While continuing his role with the CHRO, COO, CSO, and CLO Forums, he will lead The Academy’s research team to study and analyze the organization, financing, and delivery of healthcare for Leading Health Systems. Melissa Stahl, Research Manager, will continue her work as point person on The Academy's survey research.
Over the course of the third and fourth quarter, The Academy will produce several research studies on issues of strategic relevance to large health systems. Current research initiatives includes:
- The Academy – H2C Strategic Survey (Sponsored by H2C)
- Reducing Medical Errors at Leading Health Systems (Sponsored by Philips)
- Value-Based Contracting at Leading Health Systems (Sponsored by Lumeris)
- Vendor Neutral Archives at Leading Health Systems (Sponsored by Fuji)
- Predictive Analytics in Oncology (Sponsored by Syapse)
- Artificial Intelligence in Leading Health Systems: Clinical, Operational & Financial Applications (Sponsored by Digital Reasoning)
- 2018 Healthcare IT Outlook Conference (Sponsored by UPMC Center for Connected Medicine)
Bryan will add valuable experience and insight on all of The Academy's research initiatives. For more information, view his bio below.