Impacting the Nation’s Leading Healthcare Institutions
The Health Management Academy (The Academy) offers a dynamic atmosphere with significant growth potential. If you are interested contributing to a member-centric, creative, and collaborative workforce while deeply influencing the most innovative and consequential institutions in healthcare, The Academy is the right place for you.
How we Work
The Academy is motivated by meaningfully impacting the healthcare industry and by providing outstanding service to its members. We value member success and go above and beyond to achieve it. When we come to work, a few key characteristics animate our efforts and make us unique. Academy employees work...
- We Keep Members at the Center We are all in for our members. We value their needs, focus on their success, and go above and beyond to delight them.
- We Believe in a Collaborative Approach We are in the business of collaboration and are therefore uniquely team oriented. We listen, encourage, and engage in productive debate to fully shape our ideas.
- We Pursue Innovation We join our members in embracing challenges and thoughtfully pursuing creative solutions. We are entrepreneurial in approach and empowered to act to serve member needs.
- We are Relentlessly Committed to Learning We value personal and professional development for our members and colleagues. As a peer-learning company, we support growth through substantive work, inquiry, and interaction.
- We Believe in Work and Play We are driven by our mission. We work hard while embracing humor, fun, and diverse interests, both inside and outside the workplace.
The Academy offers best-in-class benefits designed to accommodate our employee’s lives—both inside and outside the office.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 12 weeks maternity and 2 weeks paternity leave
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Pre-tax Health, Dependent and Commuter benefits
- Flextime and Telework Opportunities
The Academy is looking for motivated, creative, and talented people to join our team. View our current openings below:
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Executive Director, The Academy Advisors
- Principal, Strategic Partnership Office
- Senior Staff Accountant
- Director, Healthcare Programs
- Analyst, Strategic Partnership Office
- Research Analyst
- Research Associate
Interested applicants should reach out to Holly Metz at email@example.com.
The Health Management Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer