Impacting the Nation’s Leading Healthcare Institutions
The Health Management Academy (The Academy) offers a dynamic atmosphere with significant growth potential. If you are interested contributing to a member-centric, creative, and collaborative workforce while deeply influencing the most innovative and consequential institutions in healthcare, The Academy is the right place for you.
How we Work
The Academy is motivated by meaningfully impacting the healthcare industry and by providing outstanding service to its members. We value member success and go above and beyond to achieve it. When we come to work, a few key characteristics animate our efforts and make us unique. Academy employees work...
- Collaboratively: We are relentlessly team-oriented and are always accountable to each other. We are excellent listeners, which informs our style with members and teammates.
- With Respect for Each Other: We recognize and appreciate diverse characteristics, backgrounds, thoughts, skills, and experiences. We are inclusive and act with kindness, compassion, and empathy.
- Innovatively: We embrace the challenges of our work and are thoughtful and creative in pursuing solutions. We are entrepreneurial in our approach and are empowered to act.
- With a Focus on Learning: We value the personal and professional growth of members and staff. We take special care to develop, push, and cultivate talent.
- With Love for Work and Play: We love our work and the people we work with. We work hard, but we embrace humor and fun both inside and outside the workplace.
The Academy offers best-in-class benefits designed to accommodate our employee’s lives—both inside and outside the office.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 12 weeks maternity and 2 weeks paternity leave
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Pre-tax Health, Dependent and Commuter benefits
- Flextime and Telework Opportunities
The Academy is looking for motivated, creative, and talented people to join our team. View our current openings below:
- Chief Financial Officer
- Director, Talent
- Principal, Strategic Partnership Office
- Director, Research & Advisory Services
- Analyst, Research
- Program Director, Healthcare Forums
- Health System Member Relations and Development Representative
- Associate, Research
- Industry Member Relations and Development Representative
- Manager, Member Success (Health System)
- Manager, Member Success (Industry)
- Director, Sales Enablement
- Scheduler, Member Development
- Senior Manager, Member Success (Health System)
- Managing Partner, Strategic Partnership Office
- Analyst, Strategic Partnership Office
- Director, Health Policy and Strategy
Interested applicants should reach out to Holly Metz at email@example.com.
The Health Management Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer