About The Academy
The Health Management Academy (The Academy) brings together health system leaders and innovators to collectively address the industry’s biggest challenges and opportunities. By assisting executives to cultivate peer networks, understand key strategic trends, establish pragmatic partnerships, and develop next-generation leaders, members are better positioned lead industry transformation.
The Academy is recruiting for a Director, Healthcare Programs, a key member of the Educational Services team, who will be accountable for the content, member participation and economics of a specific product offering.
A core responsibility will be creating customized programming and content designed for senior executives of the largest health systems and health services companies. In this role, you will interact with senior member executives, health care thought leaders and colleagues to identify and curate programming content for interactive meetings, events, and other deliverables. The role will develop agendas for a bi-annual executive meeting series, support efforts to recruit speakers and panelists, and facilitate sessions. Further, the role will lead internal discussions with the management team on program priorities and direction setting and work closely with Business Development and Meeting Services to coordinate member participation, meeting logistics to ensure a world class educational experience for our members.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the content, member participation and economics of a specific product offering
- Lead the discussions on priorities and direction setting for the specific product offering
- Conduct interviews and content calls with members to identify key topics and trends for discussion at bi-annual meeting series
- Synthesize member feedback to develop a comprehensive program of interactive educational content
- Leverage knowledge and expertise on key healthcare topics (strategy, service line operations, medical group, etc..) to ensure member meetings are fresh, compelling, and informative
- Identify and recruit members and other industry thought leaders and experts to execute compelling programming content
- Strengthen and maintain relationships between The Academy and executive members
- Partner closely with Business Development to increase member participation
- Coordinate with Meeting Services staff to ensure strong logistics and event execution
- Master's degree (MPH, MHA, or MBA)
- Excellent academic record
- 3+ years of experience
- Ability to get deep on content with strong knowledge or interest in the healthcare industry
- Strong attention to detail with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience presenting information to executive teams and facilitating group discussions
- Experience with solution focused problem solving and creative thinking
The Academy recruits, rewards, and retains employees by leading the local labor market in total compensation, providing opportunities for employees to advance and develop their careers as a result of the fast-paced, high-growth, nature of our company. We are proud to offer a benefit package including comprehensive health benefits; a company matched 401(k); flexible benefits for dependent care, unreimbursed health care, and commuter expenses and paid time off program. In addition, eligible employees receive company paid: parking, life insurance, short-term disability, wellness program, and access to an on-site fitness facility.
Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Holly Metz, Staff Consultant, via email at: email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.