The Health Management Academy (The Academy) is made up of a network of executives from the nation’s largest integrated health systems and the most innovative health services companies striving to shape the future of healthcare. Since 1998, The Academy has convened executive peer groups, provided leadership development programs, and conducted strategic market research & policy analysis to enhance health system effectiveness and inform strategy. Members leverage The Academy’s network and resources to gain national perspective on best-practices that improve care and facilitate industry transformation.
The Academy offers a dynamic atmosphere with significant growth potential for employees. If you are interested contributing to a member-centric, creative, and collaborative workforce while deeply influencing the most significant institutions in healthcare, The Academy is the right place for you.
The Member Success Manager is responsible for nurturing existing member relationships to drive increased engagement and renewal, playing a crucial role in demonstrating the vision and value of The Academy to its members.
- Employ a results-oriented member-service work ethic that renews a membership pool to 90%+ renewal
- Identify additional growth opportunities (e.g. add products, upgrade to system-wide) with existing members and coordinate with Educational Services and Member Relations and Development Representatives to pursue and close
- Build awareness of all Academy offerings
- Demonstrate clear understanding and ability to articulate The Academy’s value proposition and differentiation
- Own all member success metrics, including meeting attendance and overall net promoter scores in coordination with Educational Services
- Manage the onboarding process for all new members (enterprise and individual memberships)
- Collaborate with Educational Services to capture member feedback and ensure strong achievement of Academy value proposition.
- Ensure timely resolution of member issues
- Maintain CRM data to capture a 360-degree view of member experience (key contacts, memberships, active memberships, renewals, relationship history, etc.)
- Collaborate with Research to ensure appropriate member utilization
Account and Territory Management
- Generate initial leads and coordinate with Educational Services and Member Relations and Development Representatives on closure process
- Support Member Relations and Development Representatives on territory management (segmentation, tiering, member transitions, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University
- 2-3 years' experience supporting client relationships or sales support
- Ability to communicate with clients and internal teams on a daily basis in a professional and effective manner
- Effective interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Detail-oriented with superb organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and stellar member service skills
- Proficient PC skills
- Willingness to travel 15-20%
- Health System industry experience
- Gravitas and ability to operate with grace under pressure
- Executive presentation and facilitation skills
The Academy recruits, rewards, and retains employees by leading the local labor market in total compensation, providing opportunities for employees to advance and develop their careers as a result of the fast-paced, high-growth, nature of our company. We are proud to offer a benefit package including comprehensive health benefits; a company matched Simple IRA; flexible benefits for dependent care, unreimbursed health care, and commuter expenses and paid time off program. In addition, eligible employees receive company paid: parking, life insurance, short-term disability, wellness program, and access to an on-site fitness facility.
Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Holly Metz, Staff Consultant, via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.