The Health Management Academy (The Academy) is made up of a network of executives from the nation’s largest integrated health systems and the most innovative health services companies striving to shape the future of healthcare. Since 1998, The Academy has convened executive peer groups, provided leadership development programs, and conducted strategic market research & policy analysis to enhance health system effectiveness and inform strategy. Members leverage The Academy’s network and resources to gain national perspective on best-practices that improve care and facilitate industry transformation.
The Academy offers a dynamic atmosphere with significant growth potential for employees. If you are interested contributing to a member-centric, creative, and collaborative workforce while deeply influencing the most significant institutions in healthcare, The Academy is the right place for you.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this role will serve as a key member of the leadership team and lead the firm's human resources functions, including employee experience, recruitment, training, and benefits.
Business management and Strategy
- Create a talent strategic plan that aligns with the Academy’s mission and values and positions the company for long-term growth
- Support organizational design efforts; ensure a high-functioning team and high-performing culture
- Serve as a trusted adviser to a broad set business lines; be visible and accessible to all employees within the relevant segments of the organization
- Support Academy culture efforts to ensure that the way work gets done aligns with our core values and meets the needs of The Academy and our team members
- Employee Relations: Evaluate programs, procedures, and policies in order to maintain a safe and secure working environment.
Learning and Development
- Own the employee experience from Day 1. Create an engaging and effective on-boarding program that sets the stage for retention of strong performers
- Conceptualize and implement a world-class employee training and development program
- Innovate the performance management process to ensure that the knowledge, skills, abilities, and performance of the workforce meet current and future organizational and individual needs
- 7+ years of experience in a senior role with responsibility for HR, talent management, training and development, benefits, or other relevant functions
- Strong culture builder with ability to create a talent strategy that facilitates the Academy’s mission to become a Best Place To Work
- Skilled project manager with the ability to handle multiple priorities and problem solve with a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time-management skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong commitment to maintaining confidentiality
- Advanced degree in HR Management or PHR certification
- Ability to demonstrate empathy, sensitivity, and candor in all interactions
The Academy recruits, rewards, and retains employees by leading the local labor market in total compensation, providing opportunities for employees to advance and develop their careers as a result of the fast-paced, high-growth, nature of our company. We are proud to offer a benefit package including comprehensive health benefits; a company matched 401(k); flexible benefits for dependent care, unreimbursed health care, and commuter expenses and paid time off program. In addition, eligible employees receive company paid: parking, life insurance, short-term disability, wellness program, and access to an on-site fitness facility.
Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Holly Metz, Staff Consultant, via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about The Health Management Academy, please visit www.academynet.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.