About The Academy
The Health Management Academy (The Academy) brings together health system leaders and innovators to collectively address the industry’s biggest challenges and opportunities. By assisting executives to cultivate peer networks, understand key strategic trends, establish pragmatic partnerships, and develop next-generation leaders, members are better positioned lead industry transformation.
The Academy is recruiting for a Manager, Leadership Development Programs, a key member of the Educational Services team, who will be accountable for the execution and logistics of The Academy’s Leadership Development Programming, including The Academy’s GE Fellows and Physician Leadership Programs.
A core responsibility will be coordinating logistics and content designed for high-potential executives of the largest health systems. In this role, you will interact with senior member executives and health care thought leaders. The role will work closely with meeting services and business development to manage attendee participation and meeting logistics to ensure a world class educational experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as the logistics lead for in-person and online initiatives related to The Academy’s leadership development programming, including The Academy GE Fellows Program, The Academy Physician Leadership Program (national and on-site programming) and alumni programming.
- Establish systems and processes (e.g. project plans, project schedules, maintain budgets, track expenditures, etc.) to monitor progress towards program goals and objectives and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Onboard and welcome new participants to The Academy and the leadership development programs. Including but not limited to: schedule and conduct orientation calls, integrate application information into CRM, assist with scheduling and ensuring that pre-work is completed.
- Work collaboratively with directors, business development, and finance to ensure proper invoicing.
- Work collaboratively with meeting services team members to ensure logistics support program curriculum and participant needs.
- Work collaboratively with directors on programming and curriculum development.
- Coordinate speaker and faculty prep calls and logistics.
- Coordinate, Chair, and Facilitate planning calls where appropriate.
- Create meeting materials and write agenda descriptions.
- Evaluate program success through the collection and analysis of event surveys.
- Responsible for CME accreditation of leadership development programs.
- Attend meetings and serve as the onsite lead for Academy leadership development events. This includes introducing sessions and speakers and providing assistance on-site as needed and in collaboration with the meeting services team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and excellent academic record
- Strong knowledge or interest in the healthcare industry
- Detail oriented and organized
- Comfortable managing up
- Constantly innovating and looking for ways to improve member experience.
- Works efficiently, with urgency to meet goals and deadlines. Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and strategically prioritize competing projects.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to synthesize information gleaned through conversations, readings, and other resources.
- Can-do, positive attitude.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
The Academy recruits, rewards, and retains employees by leading the local labor market in total compensation, providing opportunities for employees to advance and develop their careers as a result of the fast-paced, high-growth, nature of our company. We are proud to offer a benefit package including comprehensive health benefits; a company matched 401(k); flexible benefits for dependent care, unreimbursed health care, and commuter expenses and paid time off program. In addition, eligible employees receive company paid: parking, life insurance, short-term disability, wellness program, and access to an on-site fitness facility.
Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Sara Davies, Head of People and Culture, via email at: email@example.com. To learn more about The Health Management Academy, please visit www.academynet.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.