The Health Management Academy (The Academy) is made up of a network of executives from the nation’s largest integrated health systems and the most innovative health services companies striving to shape the future of healthcare. Since 1998, The Academy has convened executive peer groups, provided leadership development programs, and conducted strategic market research & policy analysis to enhance health system effectiveness and inform strategy. Members leverage The Academy’s network and resources to gain national perspective on best-practices that improve care and facilitate industry transformation.
The Academy offers a dynamic atmosphere with significant growth potential for employees. If you are interested contributing to a member-centric, creative, and collaborative workforce while deeply influencing the most significant institutions in healthcare, The Academy is the right place for you.
Salesforce CRM Implementation
- Serve as project manager for The Academy’s Salesforce CRM platform implementation working in collaboration with The Academy’s member relations and development team and 3rd party implementation partner -- accountable for successful implementation (on time and on budget)
- Design and document member relations and development process, as well as member journey map, to ensure Salesforce CRM platform design aligns with processes and workflow
- Collaborate with all user groups across The Academy to ensure system integrations, workflow, and process drive business needs successfully
On-Going Sales Enablement and Operations
- Manage and maintain CRM, capturing 360-degree view of member experience by driving full adoption and compliance across The Academy team
- Create and maintain CRM forecasting and key performance indicator metrics reports and dashboards
- Coordinate with member development leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need and train all team members
- Create and maintain CRM workflows and process guides for the member relations and development team, as well as other appropriate user groups
- Coordinate with Finance to develop CRM workflow and processes for invoicing and financial reporting
- Experience with Salesforce CRM platform
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Attention to detail
- Experience working through a CRM platform change; including successful data migration, collaboration with an implementation partner, developing new work flow and process guides, etc.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Experience thinking through problems creatively
- Resilience and comfort with ambiguity; ability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities; strong prioritization and organizational skills
The Academy recruits, rewards, and retains employees by leading the local labor market in total compensation, providing opportunities for employees to advance and develop their careers as a result of the fast-paced, high-growth, nature of our company. We are proud to offer a benefit package including comprehensive health benefits; a company matched Simple IRA; flexible benefits for dependent care, unreimbursed health care, and commuter expenses and paid time off program. In addition, eligible employees receive company paid: parking, life insurance, short-term disability, wellness program, and access to an on-site fitness facility.
Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Holly Metz, Staff Consultant, via email at: email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.