ACCELERATING PHYSICIAN LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL
The Academy Physician Leadership Program is a multi-course fast-track approach that equips high-potential physician leadership talent with the perspective and skills needed to accelerate performance.
The program is designed exclusively for physicians (10-15 years post-medical school) who have an established interest in large health system leadership and have been sponsored by a senior executive. The intensive series of educational courses help physicians prepare to lead and drive organizational transformation through innovative sessions that engage physicians in multiple types of hands-on and interactive learning:
- One-on-one coaching to glean personality and behavior insights
- Large group discussions with experts, supported by interactive team breakouts and workshops
- Active group problem solving with personal, in-practice assignments for real-world experience
- Case studies and presentations that demonstrate participants have developed the skills needed for frontline impact
In keeping with The Academy experience
- Top-tier faculty lead the highly motivated group of physician peers through real-world management and leadership training, focused exclusively on developing tomorrow's Top-100 physician leaders.
- The fast-track, six-month, 60-hour program includes three structured, collegial meetings focused on enriching learning while building life-long peer relationships.
- Curriculum spans health system issues from new payment models and physician alignment strategies, to financial and operational management, while developing the leadership skills needed to propel physicians into leadership positions.