Connect with Confidence
Your wellbeing is our number one priority. To ensure your safety, and the safety of others, all attendees must agree to the following when registering for Academy events:
- Be Fully Vaccinated: All registrants must have received the final dose of their COVID-19 vaccine at least two weeks prior to the event. Booster shots, for those eligible, are recommended
- Recommended Masking: While all attendees are vaccinated, we recommend following the latest CDC guidelines.
- Contact: High-touch surface areas will be sanitized frequently (i.e. door handles). Additionally, hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event and we ask attendees to wash their hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Wellbeing Check: Monitor your health daily. Be alert for symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath or other COVID-19 symptoms. Do not attend if you are not feeling well.
- As COVID-19 continues to evolve, so will our policies. Please see the Connect with Confidence webpage on each event website for the latest policies pertaining to your specific event(s).
Guiding Principles and Code of Conduct
- Trust: The Academy provides a safe and open environment for members to exchange leading practices, discuss important issues and explore health system strategies designed to enhance the quality, access, and affordability of U.S. health systems.
- Purpose: The Academy organizes educational interaction between executives from the largest health systems and leading health system suppliers because they both meaningfully contribute to safety, quality and efficiency of healthcare.
- Compliance Framework: All provider and supplier members agree to adhere to The Academy's Code of Conduct.
Code of Conduct
- The Academy members will have a demonstrated commitment to being individuals of high integrity and they will be fully transparent about their participation in The Academy.
- Members agree that their involvement in The Academy will be consistent with The Academy's Mission—to provide knowledge-based services to senior executives of Leading Health Systems.
- All members will pay their own travel, lodging and membership fees in attending The Academy meetings as well as the expenses related to attendance by spouses. The Academy does not make payments to members for their attendance at Academy meetings.
- The Academy health system members may not solicit or receive fees, compensation, or gifts of material value as a result of an interaction that a corporate member may have with a health system through The Academy.
- The Academy corporate members will not solicit business and they will have no expectation that health system members or their organizations will provide them with any preferred vendor status due to their involvement in The Academy.
- In their interactions through The Academy, members will be vigilant to adhere to applicable industry codes, such as the PhRMA, AdvaMed and NEMA codes, as well as laws governing such collaborative industry activities, including but not limited to those relating to antitrust, fraud and abuse, patient privacy and confidentiality, tax exempt status, and securities regulation.
- Like all other organizations, The Academy expects its Members and their guests to behave responsibly at all Academy events and in all interactions with other Academy Members and Academy staff. We reserve the right to limit member participation if ever conduct is deemed inappropriate, disorderly, or offensive.